Monday, August 27, 2012

Synths, Dubstep, and lavender Nail Varnish- lord what is my life!

So I went ahead and sold the majority of my Michael Jackson Vinyl collection. It was quite hard to part with some of them. However I kept a few(lawd knows i could never part with my Jackson Live album) I also borrowed a couple hundred bucks and BAM!- I now have a mini studio. Still have a long way to go. Its been tedious getting into the modular aspect of it all. Until now I prided myself as someone who, should I say, was technologically-competent. Oh how I was so wrong. As my friend, who is a budding photographer himself put it, "Once you get into anything modular its basically a marathon of trial and error."


Although I have a long way to go, that shall not stop me from tinkering and familiarizing myself with my equipment. I mean, that's basically a necessary requirement. Below is a video of me... fiddling with my Korg Electribe EM-1. This little bugger is so much fun to play/make music with. I'll be posting more in the coming days. I also have a lovely MPK Mini synth that is adorable and makes some pretty darn cute sounds as well.



Also you can subscribe to my youtube channel! Which I will be uploading with tons of new videos. 
and my tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment