Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today, as many of you know, is Lent. As someone who doesn't avidly practice the Catholic religion, but whose family does, I often get caught up in the rituals done during this holiday. However, McDonald's luring advertisements for their Filet-o-fish sandwiches, which at this time of year are much cheaper, deeply influence my eating habits. So I essentially "pretend" that I am going with the orthodox flow as an excuse to eat these tempting bait-in-a-bun.



After devouring my sandwich, I got the tempting curiosity to check the nutritional facts on them. It surely does not take a dietitian to know that anything from McDonalds is unlawfully bad for your health, but I thought- hey, it's one little sandwich with cheese in it. I suppose I should mention that I cannot eat anything that is high in protein or sodium.
What I uncovered from my findings:



HOLY HIGH SODIUM AND PROTEIN BATMAN!
Never again. Never again....

1 comment:

  1. LOL yea i just always ignore the nutrition facts, they're never good. Even their "healthy" stuff isn't really healthy

    ReplyDelete