Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quick Note Of The Day

Now, I know I've said some harsh things about Purple Rain before in the past(the film, definitely not the album, which I love). If I could, I'd take all of that criticism back, because honestly- Purple Rain is one of those films you gotta just enjoy for what it is. Upon a second viewing of it, I made this realization. I will say however that the three best things about the film are:

1. the soundtrack

2. Prince on his bike

3. Prince



So once again, let me just apologize to his purple majesty for my quick judgement on his film. Purple Rain has my deepest reverence as of now.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!

    lol yea you definitely can't look at it at the same level as "The Godfather" for example. I love it but i don't take it too serious lol.

    the performances are the best part and main reason i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAY!!

    the movie is best for the music/ performances. the rest is just funny

    oh and morris day

    ReplyDelete